Mexican Food Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Jar Old el Paso enchilada sauce
1. Chop peppers, onion and mushrooms. Cut chicken into strips and grate cheese.
2. Fry chicken in a little oil until cooked, add vegetables and fry until cooked to your liking.
3. Add half the jar of sauce and half the grated cheese, stir through and heat through.
4. Lay a tortilla in an oven proof dish, spoon some mixture along the centre of the tortilla. If you like your mexican food spicy and a few jalepenos and wrap up with the fold at the bottom. Repeat for all tortillas required.
5. Pour the rest of the sauce over the top of the wrapped tortillas and spread over, add remaining grated cheese and put in the centre of the oven for 15 minute and the cheese is bubbling.
be enjoyed by the kids and can be spiced up for
those who like their food a bit hotter.
Mexican food is so tasty and is a good healthy
option, with lots of colourful vegetables and beans.
For more Mexican food dinner ideas check out the web links below or if you have a recipe that you make for your family that you can enjoy please share it with us.
Links to Mexican Food recipes
Mexican food is so tasty and doesn't always have to include all the calorific dips. There are healthy alternatives to use. It is also a great option when entertaining as there are lots of little tapas that can be created that will not only be a hit with the adults but the kids too - A favourite of ours is nachos.